1140 Chemin de Pelette , Moustey, 40410, Frankrijk
1140, Chemin de Pelette 40410 Moustey
It can be difficult to find my house on GPS SatNav maps, some in-car systems are OK, but some do not have my street listed (try using Lieu-dit Pelette, or Route de Lavigne instead). Here are detailed directions:
- Coming from Bordeaux, take the A63 motorway towards Bayonne and leave at exit 18 (last exit before toll) in the direction of Mont de Marsan, Saugnac, Muret, Pissos (D834)
- When you leave the motorway, turn left in the direction of Pissos.
- Moustey Village is after 7 km on D834.
- At the entrance of Moustey village, take the D120 road on the left, by two churches, in the direction of Belhade and Hostens.
- After 1.2km, shortly after the bridge over the Grand Leyre river take the small road, Route de Lavigne, on the right towards Lavigne (there are two cartwheels and a sign for Taris-Tourisme).
- After 650 meters, in the quarter of Cayrehourc there are three rubbish containers, take the track on the left named Chemin de Pelette.
- Follow this forest track (which becomes unpaved) until its end, (1.3km) staying on the left (do not take right fork which is Chemin de Pradeou).
- You enter the quarter of Pine et Peyran (no sign). Continue past the wooden gateposts and the signs "voie privee - sans issue"
- At the end of Chemin de Pelette, on the right there is a red British post box and a pair of black iron gates with white stone gateposts marked with house number 1140).