1140 Chemin de Pelette , Moustey, 40410, Frankrijk
1140, Chemin de Pelette 40410 Moustey
It can be difficult to find my house on GPS SatNav maps, some in-car systems are OK, but some do not have my street listed (try using Lieu-dit Pelette, or Route de Lavigne instead). Here are detailed directions:
Coming from Bordeaux, take the A63 motorway towards Bayonne and leave at exit 18 (last exit before toll) in the direction of Mont de Marsan, Saugnac, Muret, Pissos (D834)
When you leave the motorway, turn left in the direction of Pissos.
Moustey Village is after 7 km on D834.
- At the entrance of Moustey village, take the D120 road on the left, by two churches, in the direction of Belhade and Hostens.
- After 1.2km, shortly after the bridge over the Grand Leyre river take the small road, Route de Lavigne, on the right towards Lavigne (there are two cartwheels and a sign for Taris-Tourisme).
- After 650 meters, in the quarter of Cayrehourc there are three rubbish containers, take the track on the left named Chemin de Pelette.
- Follow this forest track (which becomes unpaved) until its end, (1.3km) staying on the left (do not take right fork which is Chemin de Pradeou).
- You enter the quarter of Pine et Peyran (no sign). Continue past the wooden gateposts and the signs "voie privee - sans issue"
- At the end of Chemin de Pelette, on the right there is a red British post box and a pair of black iron gates with white stone gateposts marked with house number 1140).
- 44.368617, -0.743492